Betty Rumpf Interiors :: Furniture
Betty Rumpf Interiors carries a large selection of quality furniture and hand made pieces that can be customized to your style. We offer quality furniture made in the USA as well as high quality import lines. Visit the Betty Rumpf Interiors showroom to see for yourself the quality furniture, upholstery and casegoods that stand the test of time.
Hand made upholstery featuring eight-way hand tied springs, solid hardwood frames, and thousands of fabric and leather covers from within to choose.
- Stickley - An upholstery manufacturer boasting superior craftsmanship and detailing such as fully lined and mitered skirts as well as the centering or flowmatching of patterns on all pieces. They offer a broad range of styles from Mission to Traditional to Transitional.
- Hickory Chair - A designer focused upholstery company featuring many custom options such as custom sizing and choice of back, arm, and base combinations. A great source for smaller scale traditional styles.
- Hancock & Moore -
A great source for custom leather upholstery. Each and every piece is fully customizable with options ranging from a choice of fabric or leather, cushioning, nailheads, trims, etc.
- C.R. Laine - Proudly made in the USA since 1958, C.R. Laine has an extensive premier collection of frames and fabric/trims touting a very high degree of customized features.
Other upholstery manufacturers:
- Jessica Charles
- Comfort Design
Betty Rumpf Interiors has a great selection of custom hand made case pieces and casegoods featuring solid hardwoods, quality construction and many customizable options from the brand names you know and trust.
- Stickley - An American company offering heirloom quality, hand made pieces featuring one-piece drawer fronts, dovetailed crosstails and triple guided drawers.
- Hickory Chair - A casegood manufacturer offering many collections ranging from traditional to transitional. Many pieces are available in over 40 paint and stain options as well as with the choice of hardware.
- Nichols & Stone - An American company featuring hand planed dining tops and formed dining chair seats. They are a company with over 100 years in the industry.
- Jonathan Charles - A high-end, very well priced, import company specializing in old world finishing and custom hardware designed for each piece. A great source for eglomise and inlay pieces.
- Lorts - A west coast manufacturer specializing in thick rustic styling. Custom options include paints and stains, levels of distressing, as well as multifunctional pieces.
- Durham - A Canadian casegood manufacturer featuring solid maple bedroom groups in styles ranging from traditional to contemporary.
- Keystone Collections - You'll find our selection of handcrafted, Amish style furniture made in Pennsylvania to be extensive, featuring a variety of styles, from mission to urban. You have thousands of ways to customize your furniture so it becomes your very own unique piece, reflecting the values and styles of your family.
- Cambridge Mills
Other casegood manufacturers:
- Charleston Forge
- French Heritage
- Gat Creek
- Howard Miller
- Jasper Cabinet
High quality outdoor pieces offering a wide variety of finishes and fabrics built to withstand the elements.
- Brown Jordan - A West Coast Company offering a wide range of styles in cast aluminum, stainless steel, synthetic and teak constructions.
- Lloyd Flanders - An outdoor manufacturer featuring the original wicker look. Fully customizable with choice of wicker color and outdoor upholstery fabrics.
Other outdoor manufacturers:
- JANUS et Cie
- Summer Classics